Presidents A Hoppin - EP1 Presidents A Hoppin - EP1

I gave j00 10

That was pretty fucking hawt, I came like 20 billion times, I luv u for liek ever nao!!!!

CrazyDuckProductions responds:

well fanks for liekin eet XD

MULK add MULK add

It was ok

it was ok, but it could use some sound and a little bit more movement then just a tween along one bit of land, and it would of been better if it stopped at the end and not replay. anywho I think it could be funny if you got some guy with a really good voice to do a voice over lol, but that's just me....

BLACK100inc responds:

hey thanks heaps for the score, but yes, what you said was right.
I probrably should have mentioned this earlier, but its supposed to be one of those little annoying web site banner adds, so no sound, no violence, no jokes.

Fora's Newgrounds Fora's Newgrounds

SO I SEZ 2 HER

MOAR LIEK FAILGROUNDZ LOLOOLOLOOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLO

[KK] Tribute to Tomkat [KK] Tribute to Tomkat

hey xDabombx!!!! > : (

I WANNA CUM ON YOU!!!! HEY LATER ON DO YOU WANNA FAP TOGETHER?

na but for real... the flash wasn't all that good... :( could use some work... furry shit... and better graphics.

oh and you should put a warning on it which says "WARNING WARNING THIS FLASH MAKES YOU VOTE 5 WARNING WARNING"

xDabombx responds:

<3.

Super Collab 7! Super Collab 7!

Very good.

This is a very good Tutorial for Beginner's,

Initium The Movie Initium The Movie

Great start

IT WAS GREAT!!! then i saw the ending i just think you could do a better job

A Kitty Krew Beatdown A Kitty Krew Beatdown

i loved it

this is the best kitty krew flash i have ever seen.

music 10 great music AND it synced

graphics 10 I loved them but they was some bits were i thought there could be better colers there but there is always next time

10 out of 20 great work i hope there will be a kitty krew beatdown two day

This is a great flash keep up the good work

[uu] trippy shit 5 [uu] trippy shit 5

cool

best trippy shit ever keep it man. 5 out of 5

RussianMafiaSocom responds:

yes it is, btw fuck u commie

kitty krew must die 4 kitty krew must die 4

wow

can i ask you something? why is a cat a grasshopper... well i thought i kitty was a cat.

Oh and please make a origami flash there from japan and cool something you're not

Organclock responds:

no the SPIDER!!! is just a beast from hell , maybe if you read the commentary youd know the last kk base is in hell... neways the SPIDER!!! has nothign to do with the kk hes just a beats, the kk were never encountered because strawberry clock recalled his odds (memories) and called in an airstrike... but did it work? who knoew wait for the epic conclusion in kitty krew must die 5

Dana's Birthday Dana's Birthday

that was mad

lmfao that was the best thing ever have ever seen the sound was great it was really funney omg keep it up please

Fora responds: